In this 3 hour workshop you will learn all of the basics of using your Digital SLR camera in a fun, hands-on setting.
By the end of the morning you will know how to:
- Navigate your camera’s menu and what all those buttons do.
- Use your lenses, when to use them and why.
- Obtain correct focus and how to change it for different scenarios.
- Control Flash, when to use it and when not to.
- Use your camera confidently to get the shot you want.
Email Ingrid ingrid [at]camerashy[dot] info with any questions